Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday, February 16, 2009

This past weekend was valentines day. Hope everyone had a great time. The weather made it kinda more romantic because it was really rainy and just made me want to stay in. I gave Theresa, my mom, sister, and grandma a valentines day card. I also surprised T by getting her the limited edition hello kitty brush set from MAC. She bought be some nice black and blue dunks. Went to watch Friday the 13th with T also after the movie we bumped into some of my church friends so we watched The International as well. My computer also died on me this weekend and I ended up picking up a new desktop from Bestbuy they price matched the one at Office Depot. It has a Quad Processor and is equipped with Windows Vista. I also bought the Microsoft Office. Everything came out to about $700 after tax. The price was not bad considering the components that I have on the computer.

Updated picture of BOBO
Photobucket

Friday the 13th
Photobucket

The surprise setup
Photobucket

The Card...
Photobucket

The MAC brush set
Photobucket
The dunks T got me...
Photobucket

Bestbuy price matched
Photobucket

The new desktop
Photobucket

Perfect fitment haha
Photobucket

Microsoft Office
Photobucket

T microwaved a frozen cheese cake for 40 seconds on medium this is what happened haha
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. just wondering dude....but why did you microwave cheese cake? oh and how was the friday the 13th movie?

    ReplyDelete